Case-Study

How Evita became the #1 photographer in Macedonia

By February 16, 2019 April 10th, 2019 No Comments

During Evita’s fourth year of computer science graduate school, she realized something—photography came before everything else in her life. She loved the depth of emotion, richness of joy and sacredness of a moment she could find in just one of her photographs.

While some questioned her decision to choose photography over a graduate-level education, Evita jumped in head first. As soon as she committed herself to her camera, things took off more quickly than she could have ever anticipated.

Year after year, she’s reached new business milestones and has seen an increasing amount of inquiries and revenue.

A visual portfolio

 

As her Instagram profile grew, Evita quickly realized how the visual power of Instagram could not only showcase her work, but also help establish legitimacy behind her brand to potential clients.

“Instagram is a tool to showcase my work and in doing so, create excitement around my imagery. When I first started working with models and people who share the same love for photography as me, I had never felt more alive”

When asked what makes a successful Instagram, Evita said it all comes down to: “consistency, consistency, consistency—both in terms of the amount of content, the appearance of content, and the voice of content.

Our partnership

 

Evita contacted us with big goals for her Instagram. After working together for a few months, here’s what she had to say:

“I love Instagram Influencers Club (IIC for short) approach because they successfully target followers of other pages similar to mine, thus increasing the likelihood of voluntarily following my page. IIC has helped me consistently gain legitimate and engaged followers each month and get constant calls to photoshoots”

Even further, though, (because followers really don’t mean anything without sales/leads) I’ve received several inquiries for jobs that have come directly through IIC over the last year of using their services.

Evita also shared that with the help of IIC she is now averaging about 10 legitimate leads a month just from Instagram alone.

“I’ve received several leads from using IIC  and have booked a couple of shoots with models who found me because of IIC.”

Putting the future in focus

 

“With IIC’s help in growing my follower count, it’s given further perceived legitimacy to my work.”

Evita’s photography business has become a full-time job with a stable income.

“I book around 2-3 shoots a month. Around 90% of my income comes from Instagram and then the other 10% from commercial / corporate shoots”

With IIC focusing on the finding potential clients, Evita’s been able to spend more time utilizing Instagram features to further captivate her growing audience.

“Often times I use stories to direct people to a blog post about a particular photoshoot by giving them a little preview in stories.

Since signing up to our service, EVita has found the time to put the focus back on her passion—growing his business and capturing the priceless moments of her clients.

On your next life-changing day, don’t leave anything to chance. Make sure you have someone professional—like Evita Nasevska—behind the camera.

 

Leave a Reply